ABOUT MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS
Modular Storage Systems is a Queensland based company established in 2008 that designs, supplies and installs warehouse storage equipment and provides expert advice and quality products.
Our focus is providing our clients with storage systems that suit their exact requirements and are effective now, which can be expanded on in the future as their business grows.
MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS DESIGN, SUPPLY AND INSTALL THE FOLLOWING PRODUCTS:
- Selective Pallet Racking
- Drive In Racking
- Mezzanine Floors
- Raised Storage Areas
- Cantilever Racking
- Longspan Shelving
- Archive Shelving
ALL SYSTEMS DESIGNED BY MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS COMPLY WITH THE RELEVANT AUSTRALIAN STANDARDS
- AS4084-2012 Steel Racking Structures
- AS/NZS 460:2005 Cold Formed Steel Structures
- AS1657-2013 Fixed Platforms, Walkways, Stairways and Ladders
MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS ARE QBCC LICENCED
- Modular Storage Systems holds a QBCC licence for Non Structural Steel Fabrication and Installation
WE HAVE A WARRANTY ON ALL OF OUR PRODUCTS
- We provide a Lifetime Warranty on our Storage Systems – we back our product.
INSTALLATION IS TAKEN CARE OF BY MODULAR STORAGE SYSTEMS
- Modular Storage Systems has in-house installers as well as contractors available in all capital cities. All of our installers are trained in the exact installation procedures to meet our strict company standards.
FREE MEASURE AND QUOTE FOR ALL CUSTOMERS
- The MSS team is ready to assist you with your project – we will come and catch up for a chat, measure your site, work out the project requirements and provide detailed working drawings as well as an itemised quotation so you know exactly what we are quoting on.