What is Cantilever Racking?
The technical definition for Cantilever Racking is a beam that is anchored at one end only. The load on the beam rests on the arm of the racking which then transfers the load to the upright beam/base.
How can Cantilever Racking Benefit Your Warehouse Operation?
Whether you are looking for solutions to suit light-duty or heavy-duty warehouse storage, our Cantilever Racking can be customised to dramatically increase storage capacity. Cantilever Racking also reduces handling times which leads to greater warehouse productivity.
Due to the design of Cantilever Racking it is highly suitable for the storage of bulky, oversized and long loads that are awkward to store through other storage methods. Items such as piping, steel trusses, timber and plasterboard can be easily stored using Cantilever Racking. Our Cantilever Racking is built to be strong and flexible to adapt to your dynamic storage requirements.
Why Install Cantilever Racking?
- The nature of Cantilever Racking makes it easy to install and simple to reconfigure to your operations changing storage needs.
- Cantilever has great versatility being able to handle any load from timber to pallets.
- Provides greater accessibility for long load storage items leading to an improvement in productivity.
- Additional arms can be installed as needed.
- Cantilever Racking makes the most of high ceiling space with capability to vertically store products up to 6 meters.
Our team specialises in optimising your warehouse to deliver the best results for your operation. If you have any questions regarding Cantilever Racking or other queries for your next project give us a call to organise your free quote.